Universal tool grinding machine 3E642 (3B642) is designed for grinding and fine-tuning the main types of cutting tools made of tool steel, hard alloy and cermets with abrasive, diamond and CBN wheels. It is possible to carry out grinding operations on the machine: circular grinding (external and internal) and flat grinding.
– closed roller steel table guides and carriages, allowing to install heavy parts on the table without the loss of accuracy of movement, as well as providing durability;
– recirculation rolling guides for moving the column;
– gapless table drive from the flywheel;
– grinding wheel motor is deployed in the direction opposite to the spindle, which significantly expands technological capabilities and reduces readjustment time;
– control panel is easily accessible to the operator from any of 3 workplaces;
– small dimensions of the machine with great technological capabilities.