Cylindrical grinding machine 3Л174
3Л174 cylindrical grinding machine is used in batch (as well as in large-scale) production for external processing of flat and cylindrical surfaces by longitudinal and plunge grinding. The latter allows grinding shaped and stepped surfaces. Parts are installed in centers. Many elements and processes are automated. For example, longitudinal and plunge grinding methods, as well as the necessary changes in the grinding process feeds circular, longitudinal, transverse view and revolutions of the product. The upper part of the rotary table allows to grind tapered surfaces.
Features provided by the design of the machine:
– the speed of the installation movement of the grinding headstock on the screw;
– grinding using an active control device;
– retraction of the quill of the tailstock with a grinding headstock;
– the reliability of the locking system, which prevents the likelihood of turning on the drives rotating the grinding wheel spindle, as well as moving the table in absence of lubrication;
– the presence of a mechanism for manual movement of the table.
The movement of the table in the longitudinal direction occurs by means of a hydraulic drive, which ensures the required smoothness of adjustment of speed of movement.
The spindle of the grinding headstock is mounted on hydrodynamic bearings of self-aligning type, ensuring the stability of the spindle in case of high loads.
The grinding headstock is moved on roller guides. High feed accuracy is ensured by the use of a rolling screw pair in the feed mechanism of the grinding wheel.
The movement of the quill of the tailstock occurs in manual mode by means of a flywheel.