These machines are designed for processing spur, helical and worm gears in single and batch production. Cutting of cylindrical gears is carried out by a worm cutter by rolling method and by a disk cutter. Worm wheels are cut using hobs by methods of plunge-cutting and tangential feed.
Machine design features:
– The machines operate in a closed automatic cycle and in set-up modes;
– The machines have a movable table and a fixed stand;
– Machine control system is based on SIEMENS CNC with positioning module in 4 (Ф4) or 5 (Ф5) synchronously working axes: C – rotation of product spindle, B – rotation of tool spindle, Z – vertical and Y – tangential feed, radial X table feed;
– Movement W of the counter support is made using hydraulic cylinder and is controlled from CNC control panel;
– The machines are equipped with a set of programs with different cycles of gear processing. CNC system allows to store setups in memory for processing various parts.
– Gear hobbing machine with electrical cabinet, coolant tank, chip boxes and working area guard;
– Machinist’s kit;
– Maintenance tools.