CNC 6ДМ82Г horizontal milling machine is used for milling workpieces made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Machine is used in single-piece and small-scale production at mechanical engineering enterprises.
-machining of profiled surfaces using convex and concave form milling cutters;
-machining of flat surfaces using cylindrical, disk, slotting, angle and end cutters;
-machining of angled flat surfaces of workpieces.
– spindle axis is horizontal, allowing to set mills with a high degree of tool rigidity;
– stepless regulation of working feeds drive and step adjustment of spindle speed;
– slideways provide vertical, transverse and longitudinal movement of the worktable;
– availability of rapid traverse of the table for quick supply of the workpiece surface to the cutting tool;
– technological capabilities of the machine are provided by the dimensions of the workpiece or part to be installed on the work table with dimensions of 1250×400 mm;
– low power of the main drive allows to reduce energy consumption with small cutting efforts (layer of metal to be removed);
– the machine is universal type, maintainable;
– circulating lubrication system of machine components and guides;
– coolant supply using coolant system;
– machine is equipped with a CNC contour system, which implements programmable tool movement in the workspace during the cutting process.