HKM 65 single-piston press shears include 4 workstations:
1. Punching holes. With a punching tool, holes up to Ø 38mm (in 8mm steel) can be made easily and efficiently. The die and punch can be easily replaced in the holder. Special tools can be supplied on request.
2. Shears for cutting round and square rods. Scrolling in this part of the machine can quickly cut the square bar to 25mm and round to 30mm. By replacing the blades, you can cut U-I or T-profile. Special knives are available on request.
3. Shears for the angles. Here, with the help of special Z-shaped knives, you can effectively cut some profiles at an angle of 90 and 45 degrees.
4. Guillotine shears. You can very easily perform sheet metal cutting up to 300mm wide daily.
– Punch and die Ø 22;
– Punch holder;
– Knife for cutting strips;
– Shears for cutting square and round rods;
– Shears for angles;
– Centralized lubrication system;
– C-shaped key;
– User’s manual.