Presses are designed to perform various cold stamping operations in sheet material: cutting, punching, shallow drawing etc. They are widely used for any type of production: small-scale, batch, mass.
– The bed is cast, cast iron, box-shaped, subjected to aging to relieve internal stresses, highly rigid; preservation of accuracy parameters with a long service life;
– Rigidly locked clutch-brake provides a reliable stop of the slider in ВМТ;
– Convenient adjustment of the optimum gaps between the working disks as they wear;
– Slide balancers designed to eliminate the influence of the weight of the slide and the upper half of the stamp on the work of the press and to prevent arbitrary lowering of the slide in emergency cases (breakage of the connecting rod screw or studs);
– Central lubrication system of the main friction pairs;
– Electric locks for safe maintenance;
– Contactless control box.