Vertical thread cutting machine МН56 is designed for threading with a tap in products made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in small-scale, batch and mass production.
– The machine operates in both semi-automatic and automatic modes and can be used in automatic lines.
– The machine has interlocking devices to protect the tap from breaking when it is overloaded by axial force and torque.
– The spindle rotates from the electric motor through a six-speed gearbox.
– One-handle gearbox control.
– Setting the spindle feed to the required thread pitch is done by two interchangeable guitar gears and a feed shift knob.