ORK QC12Y hydraulic guillotine shears are designed with the latest technology in mind and for cutting sheet metal up to 45 mm thick and up to 6000 mm long. Cutting process carried out using hydraulic guillotine shears ORK QC12Y is the most productive process compared to other similar operations – gas cutting, cutting by saw blades or discs. Hydraulic shear drive and hardened cutting knives ensure consistent quality of cutting. Modern equipment design, ease of use, reduced noise levels, and safety that meets the requirements of ISO allow the use of shears in many modern automated industries with high requirements for equipment reliability. In the manufacture of hydraulic guillotine shears ORK QC12Y, high-strength materials are used to ensure reliability and durability of the structure and significantly reduce vibration even when working with thick metal. ORK QC12Y hydraulic guillotine shears are equipped with components made by world famous companies.
– Front table is equipped with rollers and supporting slides to ensure easy sheet feeding;
– Adjustment of the cutting length to reduce the stroke length and increase productivity;
– Manual system for adjusting the gap between the knives;
– Electrical elements by Siemens (Germany);
– Hydraulic system by Rexroth (Germany);
– Protective guides installed on the back of the knives;
– Back stop with electromechanical drive and display representation;
– ESTUN E10S control.