Presses are designed to perform cold stamping operations in the press and blanking production and can work both autonomously and as part of a flexible technological complex.
– Cast iron bed;
– Hardened steel bed guideways;
– The use of bronze plates on the slide guides;
– Frontal arrangement of eccentric shaft;
– Mechanized adjustment of slide position;
– Centralized lubrication system;
– Availability of a safety washer or hydraulic safety device against overload;
– Accessories for electrical equipment manufactured by SIEMENS.