Surface grinding machine ОШ-400 31 with DRO (Орша-4080)
Surface grinding machines are designed for high-precision machining of flat surfaces of various products made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, as well as grinding with an end face of a wheel with a vertical feed of the wheel within the limits allowed by the grinding wheel casing, in mass, batch and single production.
The kinematic scheme of the machine provides the following movements:
– longitudinal automatic movement of the table from the hydraulic cylinder and manual movement from the flywheel;
– transverse automatic movement of the cross support, accelerated driving and manual fine and rough movement by means of flywheels;
– vertical automatic movement of the grinding head, accelerated movement, manual fine and rough movement by means of flywheels;
– rotation of the grinding wheel.
– the machine;
– coolant system with pump and magnetic separator;
– hydraulic station of table drive and lubrication;
– electrical box;
– control panel;
– a set of wearing parts and tools for the period of operation.