Cylindrical grinding machine RIG – 150NC
Designed for machining internal, cylindrical and tapered, as well as face surfaces of bodies of revolution, grinding with axial feed motion and plunge grinding. A wide range of options makes it possible to use these machines both in pieces and batch production:
Extra-rigid design of the machine with hydrostatic lubrication of Z axis guides;
rotation mechanism of the headstock ensures its rotation up to 13 ° counterclockwise, which allows grinding tapered surface of the workpiece;
high-precision, easy to adjust grinding headstock;
surfacing wheelhead of both manual and automatic type (option);
optoelectronic sensors for counting linear displacements of X axis.
– CNC system FANUC (CNC – series);
– NC PROFACE controller (NC – series) – optoelectronic sensor for reading linear displacements along X axis (for CNC – series);
– dressing diamond holder;
– belt tension system of grinding spindle drive;
– automatic central lubrication system;
– 3-jaw chuck;
– grinding spindle 1 pc. (10000 – 50,000 rpm);
– system for supplying coolant to the cutting zone;
– hydraulic station.