Cylindrical grinding machine RSM 2000 C
For external and internal grinding of cylindrical and tapered parts. Tested and stable machine bed made of high quality cast iron, reliable design with high dead weight create optimum
conditions for quality processing:
• worktable rotated in 2 directions, with longitudinal stroke carried out manually by the handwheel or automatically through accurate hydraulic feed;
• reliable feed system valve with accurate X-axis stroke control and longitudinal table travel, with the possibility of the operator setting the table delay time in the final position;
• precise positioning along X axis is simplified thanks to the hydraulic ratchet support, which is limited by an adjustable zero stop, re-feed is carried out by pressing a key;
• a powerful 7.5 kW grinding spindle motor is designed for continuous operation;
• swivel spindle head, highly reliable, angle of rotation of the left / right 30 °, front headstock with a rotation angle of 45 °;
• internal grinding device for processing diameters up to 100 mm;
• integrated system of rapid traverse in Z axis with manual return mode D Ш.
Standard Equipment: 2-axis DRO, internal grinding device, open rest, closed rest, 3-jaw chuck Ø 200 mm, coolant, dressing device, balancing stand, balancing mandrel, grinding wheel flange, grinding disk, centering center, splash guard front and rear, driver chuck, maintenance tools, Operations Manual.