Machine B5013 is used for planing a groove in a blind hole, machining a rectangular (slotted) slot and a keyway in a hole. The machine is equipped with a working table, the longitudinal and transverse movement of which is carried out mechanically. Possibility of turning the head of the machine left and right by 90 °. Mortising machines for metal – designed for chiselling of flat and shaped surfaces, the manufacture of keyways, slots, grooves in cylindrical, conical, shaped and flat surfaces. Mortising machines are successfully used in single and small batch production, as well as in repair shops. The principle of operation of mortising machines: reciprocating movement of the cutter in a vertical plane. To turn on / off the machine, a keypad is installed.
– Strong steel construction;
– Turn the head of the machine 90 ° (± 45 °) in both directions;
– Moving the milling mandrel 0-125 mm;
– Slider stroke 60-350 beats per minute (6 cycles);
– Mechanical adjustment of the longitudinal and lateral movement of the desktop.