The compact high-performance machine is designed for cutting roofing metal, aluminum, copper, brass, plastic in construction, installation enterprises and industries of varying complexity.
The machine is equipped with high-quality durable knives made of tool alloy steel 9CrSi with a hardness 56-60 HRC, with 2 cutting edges on the upper and lower knives, thickness of the knife is 12 mm. The crank mechanism allows to work with a high cutting speed – up to 30 cycles / minute (depending on thickness and material.
– The work of the machine is carried out through a PLC controller focused on operation in industrial production (through the input of sensor signals and the output of signals to actuators);
– The highlighted working area (the laser line of a cut is not completed);
– Portable foot pedal allows the operator to control the guillotine while working with sheet feed;
– The upper and lower knife have a double-sided sharpening;
– Digital control system;
– Rear protection with a lock;
– The counter of the number of cuts is displayed on the NC display;
-Pneumatic sheet support system;
– Linear desktop with ball bearings;
– Motorized back gauge with the possibility of manual fine tuning;
– The movement of the motorized back gauge is set and displayed on the NC display;
-Length of the rear motorized stop 630mm (increasing the length of the stop up to 1000mm is structurally impossible);
– Simple and quick adjustment of the gap between the knives;
– The stroke is limited by the movement of the crank mechanism and is not adjustable;
– The preliminary system of clamping the material before the moment of cutting has a rubber seal;
– The width (depth) of the desktop to the cut line is 395 mm (increasing the depth of the work table is structurally impossible);
– The length of the front extensions to the cutting knives (incl. Desktop) – 600mm;
– Lateral stop for fixing the sheet 90 °.