Stalex Q11 is designed for cutting sheet metal and thin plates. Widely used in the automotive, shipbuilding and construction industries. Cutting knives have two working edges, which significantly increases their service life until the first grinding. The sheet is clamped automatically before cutting. The back gauge has precise manual adjustment, which allows to quickly adjust the back gauge and set the required cutting width.
This type of machine is equipped with a reduction drive. A small chain-drive wheel located on a variable speed motor rotates the large wheel and causes the eccentric coupling wheel to rotate.
The main parts, such as the machine case, the upper knife case, the machine table and others are welded and made of steel, ensuring the durability and reliability of the equipment. The machine has high efficiency, it is made in the original design and meets the safety requirements thanks to the shutdown protection system.
– Mechanical back emphasis has a length counter;
– Simple and quick adjustment of the gap between the knives;
– The upper and lower knife have double-sided sharpening;
– Foot pedal allows the operator to control the guillotine while working with the sheet feed;
– Two cutting modes when pressing the foot pedal – one-time and automatic;
– The stroke is limited by the movement of the crank mechanism and is not adjustable;
– Preliminary clip of the material before the moment of cutting (the clip has a rubber insert);
– The distance from the back stop to the cutting line (removable stop) – 630 mm;
– The width of the desktop – 400mm;
– The length of the front extensions – 590mm;
– The number of front extensions 1250/2050 – 2pcs / 3pcs;
– The number of places for installing front extensions – 1250/2050 – 4 positions / 5 positions;
– Lateral stop for fixing of a sheet on 90 °;
– Desktop lighting.