Compact high-performance machine is designed for cutting roofing metal, aluminum, copper, brass, plastic in construction, installation enterprises and industries of varying complexity.
The machine is equipped with high-quality durable knives from tool alloy steel 9CrSi, with a hardness 45-50 HRC, with 4 cutting edges on the upper and lower knives, knife thickness is 18 mm. The crank mechanism allows to work with a high cutting speed – up to 20 cycles / minute (depending on thickness and material), without overheating the machine (and additional time to cool it), as well as lower energy consumption.
– Mechanical back emphasis for exact positioning has a length counter;
– Simple and quick adjustment of the gap between the knives;
– The upper and lower knife have four-sided sharpening;
– The foot lever allows the operator to control the guillotine while working with sheet feed;
– The stroke is limited by the movement of the crank mechanism and is not adjustable;
– Preliminary clamping of the material before the moment of cutting (clamping fingers have a rubber insert);
– The distance from the back stop to the cutting line (removable stop) – 350mm;
– The width of the desktop to the cutting line – 430 mm;
– The length of the front extensions – 382mm;
– The number of front extension cords 1300 – 2 pcs.;
– Lateral stop for fixing of a sheet on 90 °.