STALEX Q11 6×2000 high-performance machine is designed for cutting steel sheet, aluminum, copper, brass, plastic in construction, installation enterprises and industries of varying complexity. The machine is equipped with high-quality durable knives made of tool alloy steel 9CrSi, with a hardness 45-50 HRC, with 4 cutting edges on the upper and lower knives, knife thickness is 80mm. The crank mechanism allows to work with a high cutting speed – up to 37 cycles / minute (depending on thickness and material), without overheating the machine (and additional time to cool it), as well as lower energy consumption.
• The machine is equipped with high-quality durable knives (9CrSi knife material);
• Simple and quick adjustment of the gap between the knives;
• The upper and lower knife have four-sided sharpening;
• Reliable and simple design, movement of the knife is made by an electric motor through a rotary drive;
• Pre-clamping the material before the moment of cutting (the clamping fingers do not have a rubber insert, working on models with a thickness of more than 4 mm);
• Front extension sheets support – 400mm (3pcs);
• The width of the table to the cutting line – 410mm;
• The distance from the back stop to the cutting line (removable stop) – 500mm;
• Back stop for exact positioning of the workpiece, has a length counter;
• The design of the machine allows to work with lower energy consumption;
• High cutting speed – up to 37 cycles / minute (depending on thickness and material);
• Widely used to work with a sheet of medium and maximum size;
• Type of coupling – mechanical;
• Lateral stop for fixing of a sheet on 90 °
• Foot pedal for convenient fixing and cutting sheets.