Stalex of the W1.5 series is used for manufacturing of various products from sheet materials with a wide range of complex shapes: ducts, pallets, ventilated facades and any other profile metal products.
• The machine is delivered with an upper clamping segment beam;
• Unlimited depth of supply of material;
• Holes for lubricating the turning unit of the bending beam;
• Ability to bend 135 degrees;
• Lateral counterweight facilitating the process of bending;
• Holes for lubrication of the clamping mechanism;
• Clamping segment beam with various segment widths;
Stalex W1.5x610Z machine has 5 segments of different sizes: 27 mm, 50mm, 77mm, 203 mm, 253 mm;
• Width of bending beam 13 mm;
• Height of lifting of a clamping segment beam of 21 mm;
• To fix the machine to the workbench, mounting holes are provided on the base.