TAPCO SUPERMAX machine is used for working with galvanized steel up to 1 mm. Depth of material feed – 500 mm, clamp stroke – 60 mm is the best indicators in the industry. Robust design, ease of adjustment, resistant to deformation of stiffeners. A wide range of products for any application: lengths 2600 mm, 3200 mm, 3800 mm, 4400 mm. Roller knife for convenient cutting significantly expands the advantages of the machine for work.
– An increase in bending force of 33% makes it the most powerful portable bending machine on the market.
– The structure made of light anodized alloys and hardened steel provides it with maximum power, strength and mobility.
– Excellent bending of sheets of steel with a thickness of 1.0 mm, of aluminum (1.5 mm) and of zinc (1.0 mm). Supermax can also bend edges 180 °.
– Using a Max Cut-Off roller knife or Power Cut-Off electric cutter, you can cut perfectly even narrow strips of steel, aluminum or zinc sheets.
– Material depth of 50 cm with 6.0 cm hole – the largest in the industry.
– Reinforced design of the workbench with the possibility of fixing it to the workshop floor ensures the accuracy of bending repetitions.