Balancing machines with a vertical axis of rotation of series B are designed for high-precision balancing of parts in the form of a disk, wheel that do+ not have their own shaft necks, as well as cutting tools for metalworking machines.
Series B balancing machines can be equipped with a drilling or milling device to correct the imbalance with monitoring the amount of mass removal on the monitor screen.
– High precision balancing;
– One-plane and two-plane balancing;
– Fast and convenient installation of the balanced parts on the spindle mandrel of the balancing machine;
– Pneumatic stackers for installing heavy products on the machine;
– There is no need to expand and clamp the part during the transition from measurements to mass correction;
– Convenient turning at the desired angle and reliable fixation of the part;
– Protective covers with manual or automatic opening.