VBM series balancing machines with a vertical axis of rotation are designed to balance parts in the form of discs, wheels etc., which do not have shaft necks. These machines can be used for high-precision balancing of cutting tools of metalworking machines, various milling cutters, spindles, automobile parts, impellers of pumps, fans, compressors, railway wheels.
On the basis of VBM series machines, there are solutions with the possibility of combining the measuring position and the position of mass correction using milling or drilling head operating in automatic or semi-automatic mode.
– High precision balancing;
– One-plane and two-plane balancing;
– Quick and easy installation of parts by simply fitting onto a spindle mandrel;
– Additional sets of mandrels for parts with different diameters of the inner hole;
– Combination of the measuring position and the correction position, with the possibility of correction in two planes;
– Automatic rotation of the balanced part at the target correction angle;
– Automated calculation of balancing data using the most modern measuring and control module “IBM”;
– Mandrels with collet clamps for quick and convenient change of parts on the balancing machine. Additional sets of mandrels for parts with different diameters of the inner hole.