VDF machining centers are heavy-duty type machines used to machine heat-resisting alloys, alloy steels and titanium. They have a wide range of tools depending on production needs. Main operations performed: milling, boring operations, cutting various types of threads, countersinking and reaming.
1) Main bed components are made of high-quality Meehanite cast iron, they are thermally treated and artificially aged (stress relief), which allows to perform high-speed machining modes and thus ensure high precision abd absence of vibration;
2) One-piece-cast bed directly affects structure rigidity. Casting walls are thicker, therefore there’s no vibration during operation, longer machine service life;
3) Machine is equipped with FANUC CNC — it’s the most popular CNC in the world, also one of the most reliable. It provides high quality control and processing precision;
4) Spindle and ballscrew are equipped with NSK ball bearings (Japan). High-quality spindle bearings guarantee reliable and durable spindle operation.
– CNC Fanuc (Japan);
– Data transfer using port RS-232;
– Automatic tool change system;
– Screw-type chip conveyor;
– Cabinet-type working area protection;
– Rigid tapping;
– Working area lighting and machine status indicator;
– Automatic lubrication system;
– Air gun for working area blowing;
– Spindle taper blowing system when changing tools;
– Coolant supply system to the cutting zone;
– Electrical cabinet with heat exchanger;
– Coolant separator;
– Maintenance tools;
– Documentation in the Russian language.