Above-resonance balancing machines with a horizontal axis of rotation for high-precision balancing of ultralight rotors with weights from 5 g to 8 kg.
They are used to balance small anchors of electric motors, turbochargers, high-speed bodies of rotation for space, aviation and military purposes.
– High=precision balancing up to 0.05 g · mm / kg over the entire range of masses of rotors;
– High=precision balancing due to automatic calibration of the balancing machine directly under each rotor by determining the influence coefficients;
– Installing the machine on the desktop;
– Possibility of using the machine in batch production using additional devices;
– The most modern measuring system SAPFIR-3.