Above-resonance balancing machines with a horizontal axis of rotation for high-precision balancing of rotors with weights from 0.5 to 500 kg.
Most in demand in the aircraft engine industry, production of pumps and fans, production and repair of electric motors.
– High precision balancing up to 0.05 g · mm / kg over the entire range of weights of rotors;
– No need for a special foundation and vibration isolation, does not require fixing the machine to the floor;
– Self-aligning roller bearings to prevent rolling of the bearing surfaces of the rotors and wear of the cylindrical surfaces of the rollers;
– High precision balancing due to automatic calibration of the balancing machine directly under each rotor by determining the influence coefficients;
– Possibility of retrofitting the machine with various technological accessories for balancing rotors of almost any configuration;
– Special screw jacks for smooth laying of heavy rotors on machine supports;
– Easy reconfigurability for various types of rotors;
– New measuring system SAPFIR-3 based on an industrial computer with touch control.