Above-resonance balancing machines with a horizontal axis of rotation for high-precision balancing of rotors with weights from 10 to 7000 kg.
The most popular models of balancing machines of the ВМ series (more than 300 units sold).
They are used to balance various auxiliary equipment of power plants, pumps, electric motors, at locomotive repair plants and depots to balance the anchors of traction electric motors, at metallurgical enterprises, chemical and petrochemical industries, in aircraft engine manufacturing, at gas and oil industry enterprises etc.
– High precision balancing up to 0.05 g · mm / kg;
– No need for a special foundation and vibration isolation, does not require fixing the machine to the floor;
– Self-aligning roller bearings to prevent rolling of the bearing surfaces of the rotors and wear of the cylindrical surfaces of the rollers;
– High-precision balancing due to automatic calibration of the balancing machine directly under each rotor by determining the influence coefficients;
– Possibility of retrofitting the machine with various technological accessories for balancing rotors of almost any configuration;
– Special jacks for smooth laying of heavy rotors on machine supports;
– Easy reconfigurability for various types of rotors;
– New measuring system SAPFIR-3 based on an industrial computer with touch control.