Above-resonance balancing machines with a horizontal axis of rotation for high-precision balancing of rotors weighing 80 kg.
Most in demand at thermal power plants, energy repair companies, gas transportation companies, oil transportation companies, at metallurgical plants and enterprises of the pulp and paper mill.
– High precision balancing up to 0.1 g · mm / kg;
– No need for a special foundation and vibration isolation, does not require fixing the machine to the floor;
– Self-aligning roller bearings to prevent rolling of the bearing surfaces of the rotors and wear of the cylindrical surfaces of the rollers;
– High-precision balancing due to automatic calibration of the balancing machine directly under each rotor by determining the influence coefficients;
– Possibility of retrofitting the machine with a cardan drive;
– Special electric jacks for smoothly laying heavy rotors on machine supports;
– Easy reconfigurability for various types of rotors;
– Ability to transport the machine to the place of repair;
– New measuring system SAPFIR-3 based on an industrial computer with touch control.