Vertical thread cutting machine BCH-12 is designed for cutting right-hand metric threads with machine-manual taps in through holes.
– A thread-cutting head with a driving V-belt and one control handle.
– Moving retractable quills.
– Thread cutting is carried out on adjustable stops, limiting the spindle stroke to the length of the thread cut.
– Automatic reverse of the direction of rotation during the reverse stroke occurs using special couplings.
– Electrical equipment with residual current circuit breaker for safety.