Below-resonance balancing machines with rigid supports for high-precision balancing of rotors whose design features include balancing on below-resonance balancing machines.
– High precision balancing in below-resonance mode;
– Possibility of balancing without calibration starts;
– Balancing of all types of rotors (in own bearings, with narrow support journals, driveshafts and crankshafts, on special mandrels of disks and wheels);
– Cardan drive for rotors with high aerodynamic drag and rotors of complex configuration;
– Manual or pneumatic tension of drive belt;
– Permanent (for long term) calibration factors;
– New measuring system SAPFIR-3 based on an industrial computer with touch control with software for rigid support balancing machines;
– Additional protective covers and guards in accordance with GOST 31321-2006.